EXIMBANKA SR was established by Act no. 80/1997 Coll. on the Export - Import Bank of the Slovak Republic, which acquired force on 1 July 1997. The Export - Import Bank of the Slovak Republic as a legal entity was recorded into the Business Register of the District Court Bratislava I on 22 July 1997 and uses the abbreviated commercial name EXIMBANKA SR. It is based in Bratislava and as a specialized financial institution it combines banking, guarantees and insurance activities with the aim of supporting export.
When conducting its activities EXIMBANKA SR behaves responsibly towards its clients, its employees as well as the surroundings in which it works. It respects and takes into consideration the needs of all of its partners. These are not only its clients but also suppliers, chambers of commerce, associations, ministries, various financial institutions and last but not least its employees. EXIMBANKA SR conducts its activities in transparent manner and complies with ethical principles. It takes a responsible approach to permanent sustainable development and takes into consideration the impact of export activities on the environment, human rights and social justice.
We help with export where others are not going
- EXIMBANKA SR is an Export - Credit Agency and the only direct instrument of the state for the support of export.
- We enable entry of the Slovak exporters to commercial and investment relations, where the commercial financial sector expresses lesser appetite to undertake risk.
- The goal is state support not disrupting market conditions neither deforming the market by providing any unfair advantage for producers from one country.
We offer complete solutions
- EXIMBANKA SR offers a wide range of financial products linked to the export, primarily credit insurance, financing and guarantees.
- The products of EXIMBANKA SR are intended for small, medium-sized and large Slovak enterprises, for producers of goods and providers of services intended for export.
- We enable exports, even large projects with long-term maturity, to be carried out to the territories with a higher level of risks.
- A professional approach founded on mutual trust.
- We offer individual consulting for small and medium-sized enterprises (SME) as well as large companies concerning structured projects.
- Each client is important for us! We are interested in supporting export of goods and services without regard to the size or business sector orientation of the exporter.
- Condition is the viability of the assessed export case.